Now it is very important to be able to properly take care of your health. And Antrolife will help you do this quickly and efficiently.
What are tonometers for?
Tonometer – a medical device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate – is used in healthcare institutions and at home to determine the state of the cardiovascular system.
The most popular types of automatic blood pressure monitors are shoulder, wrist and finger blood pressure monitors. The most reliable and accurate are automatic blood pressure monitors on the shoulder. Automatic wrist and finger blood pressure monitors are more suitable for young people. But it should be noted that they show pressure with a small error. Such blood pressure monitors are not suitable for the elderly, as the elasticity of the small arteries of the wrist and hand is lost with age.
The main advantages of such products:
- You can measure your blood pressure without removing your clothes
- Easy to use (for this you only need to correctly fix the cuff and press the button)
- Modern models have pulse detection functions (also an automatic tonometer can notify about the danger of arrhythmia)
- Saving in the memory of the device measurement results, which will allow you to keep a diary of blood pressure
- Large screen, sound and voice alerts (for elderly people with poor eyesight, hearing this is generally ideal)
Which is better to choose a tonometer for home use
- For seniors, it is recommended to choose fully automatic models.
- For visually impaired people who find it difficult to see the numbers and symbols on the display, a tonometer with voice guidance for all stages of measurement is a good choice.
- For patients with irregular heart rhythms, models with a function for calculating the average value and an arrhythmia indicator are suitable.
It is best to stop with the Antrolife AES-UB21, as it is an excellent model that will allow you to accurately and quickly measure pressure.
Take care of your health!